Friday 15 February 2013

Banners

Hey all, these are the banners i made for all my new books on wattpad and I made one also for Wolfie and Me. I made them all by myself so i hope you have time to let me know what you think of them. Thanx and I hope you like them!!!

You may even be able to click on them to be directed straight to the story as they should all be 'click to reads', if you want to take a look at them then please try!

 
The Taker and Me, a demon romance novel about how a demon is sent to kill a girl that he slowly falls in love with...
Only the teaser available at the moment.

 
Miss Dryheart, A novel about how a girl must learn to speak all over again, it's quite a sad one. Only the teaser available at the moment.

 
 Saviour and Me. Fallen angel romance novel. A fallen angel saves a girl but is sent in to hiding when he realises the gods might make him a guardian again and after what happen with the last two, that's not a great idea...
 Only the teaser available at the moment.
 
 
Hope you like, they took me ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment